The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19. Cuyahoga Heights Schools routinely educate staff and students with strategies to stop the spread of germs. Click on the image at right to learn how you can reinforce these procedures at home.
Cuyahoga Heights Schools is also taking the following additional steps to keep our schools and students safe:
- Hand sanitizer is available in our classrooms and in areas where soap and water are not available.
- Custodial staff is increasing the frequency of their routine disinfection of common areas.
- Nursing staff is working with principals to discuss preventative measures and answer questions.
- Preventative information is being shared with parents and caregivers of all students.
- COVID-19 information is being posted in some common areas in our buildings.
- We will continue to work closely with our Local Health Department.
- We will continuously monitor absences the situation, and we will update you regularly.