All candidates must be nominated on an official Athletic Hall of Fame nomination form. The candidate must be eligible in one of the following categories:
1. The nominee, if an athlete, must wait at least 10 years from the time his/her class graduated from Cuyahoga Heights
a. Earned a varsity letter in two or more sports at Cuyahoga Heights High School
b. Earned All-Conference in one of those sports
c. State Champion and/or All-Ohio
d. Earned any combination of the following honors:
- State placer
- State qualifier
- Team MVP and/or Captain
- School record holder
- News media recognition (i.e. Press Star, Dream Team, All-Scholastic, Associated Press, All-County, All-District)
2. The nominee, if a coach, must no longer be a full-time employee of the Cuyahoga Heights Schools and must have made
an outstanding contribution to the athletic program during his/her tenure.
3. The nominee, if a school official, must no longer be a full-time employee of the Cuyahoga Heights Schools and must
have made an outstanding contribution to the athletic program during his/her tenure.
4. The nominee, if a community member, will be considered if he/she has made ongoing and outstanding contributions to
the athletic program at Cuyahoga Heights High School.
5. The record and/or the contribution of the individual must be so outstanding that there is no question as to his/her
qualifying for the Athletic Hall of Fame.
6. The nominee must have demonstrated good citizenship in school and after leaving school.